Mold processing equipment needs to improve proce […]
Mold processing equipment needs to improve processing performance, mainly reflected in:
1. The increasing size of mold-forming parts and the high productivity of parts require a multi-cavity mold, which leads to the increasing size of molds. Large-tonnage large-scale molds can reach 100 tons, a mold with hundreds of cavities and thousands of cavities requires mold processing equipment Large worktable, increased Y-axis and Z-axis travel, large load-bearing, high rigidity, and high consistency.
2. The die steel material processed by the die has high hardness, which requires the die processing equipment to have thermal stability and high reliability.
3. For complex cavity and multi-functional composite molds, as the shape of the parts becomes more complicated, the design and manufacturing level of the mold must be improved. Multiple grooves and multiple materials are formed or assembled into components in a set of molds. The functional compound mold requires a large amount of processing programming procedures, and has a comprehensive cutting ability and high stability for deep cavity, which increases the difficulty of processing.
4. The refinement of mold processing makes the compounding and efficiency of processing equipment more attractive. High-speed milling has many advantages such as the processing of high-hardness steel, stable processing, low cutting force, and small deformation of the workpiece, which makes mold companies pay more and more attention to high-speed machining.
5. High dynamic accuracy. The static performance (such as repeat positioning accuracy, linear feed speed) introduced by the machine tool manufacturer cannot reflect the actual processing situation when the mold is processed on the three-dimensional profile. The high-precision machining of the three-dimensional curved surface of the mold also puts forward the requirements of high dynamic accuracy performance. High speed and high precision can only be achieved with the high rigidity, thermal stability, high reliability and high quality control system of the machine tool.
6. The combination of processing technology and green product technology will be taken into consideration when the company purchases equipment. The radiation and medium selection of electro-processing machine tools will be factors that affect safety and steel. Electric steel milling technology will be developed in the future mold processing .
7. The composite application of multiple measurement technologies, high-speed measurement and reverse engineering have become the development direction of promoting mold participation in product development and design technology.