1. The mold formwork should use standard formwork that […]
1. The mold formwork should use standard formwork that conforms to the standard.
2. The materials used for mold forming parts and pouring system (core, moving and fixed mold insert, movable insert, diverter cone, push rod, gate sleeve) are made of materials with a performance higher than 40Cr.
3. When molding plastics that are easy to corrode the mold, the molded parts should be made of corrosion-resistant materials, or the molding surface should take anti-corrosion measures.
4. The hardness of moulded parts should not be less than 50HRC, or the hardness of surface hardening treatment should be higher than 600HV.