1. The mold nameplate is complete with clear characters […]
1. The mold nameplate is complete with clear characters and neatly arranged.
2. The nameplate should be fixed on the mold feet near the template and the reference angle. The nameplate is reliable and not easy to peel off.
3. The cooling water nozzle should use plastic block to insert the water nozzle, according to the customer's other requirements. 4. The cooling water nozzle should not protrude from the surface of the formwork
5. The cooling water nozzle needs to process countersinks. The countersink diameters are 25mm, 30mm, and 35mm. The orifice chamfering and chamfering should be consistent. .
6. The cooling water nozzle should be marked with entry and exit.
7. The English characters and numbers of the mark should be greater than 5/6, and the position should be 10mm directly under the nozzle. The writing should be clear, beautiful, neat, and evenly spaced.
8. Mold accessories should not affect the lifting and storage of the mold. During installation, there are exposed oil cylinders, water nozzles, pre-reset mechanism, etc., which should be protected by supporting legs.
9. The installation of the support legs should be screwed through the support legs and fixed on the mold frame. The over-length support legs can be fastened on the mold frame with a machined externally threaded post.
10. The size of the ejection hole of the mold should meet the requirements of the specified injection molding machine. Except for small molds, it cannot be ejected with only one center.
11. The positioning ring should be fixed and reliable. The diameter of the ring is 100mm and 250mm. The positioning ring is 10~20mm higher than the bottom plate. Unless otherwise requested by the customer.
12. The external dimensions of the mold should meet the requirements of the specified injection molding machine.
13. The direction of the installation of the mold should be marked with an arrow on the front template or rear template to indicate the installation direction, there should be "UP" next to the arrow, the arrow and the text are yellow, the word height is 50 mm.
14. The surface of the mold frame should be free of pits, rust, excess lifting rings, water vapor, oil holes, etc., as well as defects that affect the appearance.
15. The mold should be easy to lift and transport. The parts of the mold should not be disassembled during lifting, and the lifting ring must not interfere with the water nozzle, oil cylinder, pre-reset rod, etc.