Why is the production slow when the injection shell is […]
Why is the production slow when the injection shell is molded?
(1) The plastic temperature and mold temperature are high, resulting in a long cooling time.
(2) Long melting time. The back pressure should be reduced, less recycled materials should be used to prevent overhead, and the cooling of the feeding section should be sufficient.
(3) The movement of the machine is slow. It can be properly accelerated from the oil circuit and circuit adjustment.
(4) The design of the mold should be convenient for demoulding, and it should be designed to be fully automatic.
(5) The wall thickness is too large, resulting in a long cooling time.
(6) Nozzle drooling prevents normal production. Should use self-locking nozzle, or reduce the nozzle temperature.
(7) Insufficient heat supply to the barrel. The machine with large plasticizing capacity should be replaced or the preheating of the material should be strengthened.